Chapterwise Class 12th English MP Board Solutions are given here in PDF format for understanding the concepts involved in the syllabus. If you are looking for Chapter-wise MP Board Solutions for Class 12th English pdf format then this is the right page for you. Students are advised to download Download of Text Books A Voyage, The Spectrum Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary are part of MP Board Class 12th Solutions pdf to take their preparation to the next level. Go through this page and get all chapters pdf links of MP Board Class 12 English Book Solutions Pdf of The Spectrum, A Voyage Textbook Workbook Special, and General English.
MP Board Class 12th English Book Solutions
By taking the help of the best resources like MP Board Class 12th English Textbook Solutions PDF, you all can easily understand the concepts involved in the latest English syllabus and gain more subject knowledge. Study MP board Class 12th English solutions on a daily basis and be confident to answer all the questions asked in the final exam. Chapter-wise Class 12th English MP board Solutions PDF links are available below to download.
A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 12th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
MP Board Class 12th English A Voyage Textbook (Fiction and Drama)
- Chapter 1 Invocation (Translated from Atharva Veda)
- Chapter 2 The Diamond Necklace (G.D. Maupassant)
- Chapter 3 Goodbye Party for Miss Pushpa T.S. (By Nissim Ezekiel)
- Chapter 4 Dream-Children: A Reverie (Charles Lamb)
- Chapter 5 Our Casuarina Tree (Toru Dutt)
- Chapter 6 If the Well Goes Dry (Albert Gore)
- Chapter 7 A Prayer for My Daughter (William Butler Yeats)
- Chapter 8 The Beggar (Anton Chekhov)
- Chapter 9 After Apple-Picking (Robert Frost)
- Chapter 10 On Umbrella Morals (A.G. Gardiner)
- Chapter 11 My Father Travels (Dilip Chitre)
- Chapter 12 Youth and the Tasks Ahead (Dr. Karan Singh)
- Chapter 13 On His Being Arrived at the Age of Twenty-three (John Milton)
- Chapter 14 Albert-Einstein at School (Patrick Pringle)
- Chapter 15 To Autumn (John Keats)
- Chapter 16 Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (Col. G.S. Dhillon)
- Chapter 17 The Last Ride Together (Robert Browning)
- Chapter 18 The Abominable Snowman (Major Harold William)
- Chapter 19 The Gita and Swadharma (Vinoba Bhave)
- Chapter 20 Swami and Friends (R.K. Narayan)
- Chapter 21 The Silver Box (John Galsworthy)
A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 12th Solutions and Answers.
MP Board Class 12th Special English Reading Skills
MP Board Class 12th Special English Reading Unseen Passages
MP Board Class 12th Special English Writing Skills
MP Board Class 12th Special English Grammar and Phonology
The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 12th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
- Chapter 1 Teach Me to Listen, Lord (Anonymous)
- Chapter 2 A Friend Who Came From The Sky (Padma Rao)
- Chapter 3 A Father’s Letter (William Hazlitt)
- Chapter 4 Wonderful World (William Brighty Rands)
- Chapter 5 Ten Natural Laws of Success (Hyrum W. Smith)
- Chapter 6 The Face on the Wall (E.V.Lucas)
- Chapter 7 In the Country (W.H.Davies)
- Chapter 8 Ends and Means (Ramendra Kumar)
- Chapter 9 I’m Joe’s Brain (Adapted)
- Chapter 10 The Hill-Top Temple (Sri Aurobindo)
- Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth (Vaikom Muhammad Basheer)
- Chapter 12 The Value of Man (Govind Jha)
- Chapter 13 Forest and River (Jalaluddin Rumi)
- Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020 (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
- Chapter 15 The Eyes are not Here (Ruskin Bond)
- Chapter 16 The English Language (Harry Hemsley)
- Chapter 17 The Fun They Had (Isaac Asimov)
- Chapter 18 India through a Traveller’s Eyes (Pearl S. Buck)
The Spectrum Workbook General English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board The Spectrum Workbook General English Class 12th Solutions and Answers.
- Chapter 1 Teach Me to Listen, Lord
- Chapter 2 A Friend Who Came From The Sky
- Chapter 3 A Father’s Letter
- Chapter 4 Wonderful World
- Chapter 5 Ten Natural Laws of Success
- Chapter 6 The Face on the Wall
- Chapter 7 In the Country
- Chapter 8 Ends and Means
- Chapter 9 I’m Joe’s Brain
- Chapter 10 The Hill-Top Temple
- Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth
- Chapter 12 The Value of Man
- Chapter 13 Forest and River
- Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020
- Chapter 15 The Eyes are not Here
- Chapter 16 The English Language
- Chapter 17 The Fun They Had
- Chapter 18 India through a Traveller’s Eyes
MP Board Class 12th General English Reading Comprehension
MP Board Class 12th General English Reading Unseen Passages and Note Making
MP Board Class 12 General English Writing
- Advertisement Writing
- Notice Writing
- Poster Writing
- Invitations and Replies
- Report Writing
- Letter Writing
- Composition Based on Visual Input
- Composition Based on Verbal Input
- Essay Writing
MP Board Class 12 General English Grammar
- Applied Grammar
- Parts of Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Primary and Modal Auxiliaries
MP Board Class 12 Special English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
|1.||Unit 1||Text and Detailed Study||30|
|2.||Unit 2||Grammar and Phonology||10|
|5.||Unit 5||Reading: An Unseen Passage and Poem||15|
1. Texts for study (30 Marks)
- Two passages followed by short answer type questions. (5 + 5)
- Two questions in about 75 words each. (6 + 6)
- Two short answer type questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (4 + 4)
2. Grammar and Phonology (10 Marks)
- Revision of functional grammar exercises prescribed in class 11th to test basic grammatical concepts.
- Phonology (syllable division, word stress, phonemic transcription, intonation.) (18 Periods)
3. Fiction (15 Marks)
- One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks)
- Two out of three questions to be answered in about 60 words. (6 Marks)
4. Drama (15 Marks)
- One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks)
- Two out of three short answer questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (6 Marks)
5. Reading an unseen passage and poem. (15 Marks)
- One literary or discursive passage of about 500-600 words followed by short questions. (10 Marks)
- A poem of about 15 lines followed by short questions. (5 Marks)
6. Writing (15 Marks)
- One essay (200-250 words ) – out of four or five topics (10 Marks)
- To write a shorter composition such as an article, report, a statement of purpose (100-125 words). (5 Marks)
1. Text Book – A Voyage
2. WorkBook – A Voyage
Compiled by M.P. Rajya Shiksha Kendra and Published by M.P. Text Book Corporation.
MP Board Class 12 General English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit wise Weightage
|A||Reading Skills (Reading unseen prose passages and note-making)||20|
|B||Advanced Writing Skills||30|
|C||Grammar prescribed in Class 11th||10|
|D||Prescribed Text Books||40|
Section – A (20 Marks)
Reading Unseen Passages & Note-Making
Two unseen passages with a variety of questions including 03 marks for vocabulary such as word formation and inferring meaning and 05 marks for note-making. The total length of the two passages will be around 500 words.
The passages will include two of the following:
- Factual passages, e.g. instructions, descriptions, reports.
- Discursive passages, involving opinion e.g.argumentative, persuasive or interpretative text.
- Literary passages, e.g. extract from fiction, drama, poetry, essay or biography.
|Unseen Passage||No. of Words||Testing Areas||Marks Allotted|
|300||Short answer type questions to test local, global and inferential comprehension.||8|
|200||Note making in an appropriate format.||5|
A passage of about 300 words carrying 12 marks and another passage of about 200 words carrying 08 marks.
(A-1). A passage to test reading comprehension. The passage can be literary, factual or discursive. The length of the passage should be around 300 words. (12 Marks)
(A-2). A shorter passage of 200 words for note-making and abstraction. (08 Marks)
Section – B (30 Marks)
Advanced Writing Skills
(B-1). One short composition of not more than 50 words each e.g. advertisement and notices, designing or drafting posters, writing formal and informal invitations and replies. (05 Marks)
(B-2). A report or a factual description based on verbal input provided (about 100 words) (06 Marks)
(B-3). Writing two letters based on verbal input. Letter types include
- Business or official letters (for making enquiries, registering complaints, asking for and giving information; placing orders and sending replies).
- Letters to the editor (giving suggestions on an issue).
- Applications (for a job).
- Personal/Informal letters. (12 Marks)
(B-4). Composition based on visual and/or verbal input (100-150 words).
The output may be descriptive or argumentative in nature such as an article, a speech etc. (07 Marks)
An essay on day-to-day life topics in about 250 words.
After giving an example practice to students to write original compositions for two or three years the option of ‘Essay’ may be eliminated.
Section – C (10 Marks)
Grammatical items same as prescribed in Class XI (10 Marks)
Section – D (40 Marks)
(D-1) (a) Two extracts based on poetry from the text to test comprehension and appreciation (40-50 words). (06 Marks)
(b) Two short questions from the poetry section to test local and global comprehension of text (30-40 words). (2 × 2 = 04 Marks)
(D-2). Seven short answer type questions based on the lesson from prescribed text. (30 words) (2 × 7 = 14 Marks)
(D-3). One out of two long answer type questions based on the text to test global comprehension and extrapolation beyond the set text. (Expected word limit: about 100 words each) (04 Marks)
(D-4). Four short answer type questions from the Supplementary Material (30 words). (2 × 4 = 08 Marks)
(D-5). One out of two long answer type questions based on Supplementary Material to test comprehension and extrapolation of theme, character and incidents (Expected word limit about 100 words) (04 Marks)
MP Board Class 12 Special English Blue Print of Question Paper
You can download MP Board Class 12th English Blueprint and Marking Scheme 2019-2020 in Hindi and English medium.
MP Board Class 12 General English Blue Print of Question Paper
MP Board Class 12 Special English Format of Question Paper Design
MP Board Class 12 General English Format of Question Paper Design
We believe that the shared knowledge about MP Board solutions for Class 12th English benefits you a lot in your exam preparation. If you need more information on the same then stay connected with our site & get updated details on MP Board Solutions PDF.