Guys who are planning to learn and understand the topics of MP Board Class 12th English Solutions General English Advertisement Writing from this page for free of cost. Make sure you use them as reference material at the time of preparation & good grades in the final exams. Students who feel tough to learn English concepts can take help from this MP Board Board Class 12th English Advertisement Writing PDF and answer all the questions easily in the exams. Go to the below sections and get Class 12th English MP Board Board Solutions PDF. Students can also download MP Board 12th Model Papers to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
MP Board Class 12th General English Advertisement Writing
विज्ञापन लिखना या तैयार करना एक कला है। निम्नलिखित निर्देशों को ध्यान से देखिए :
- विज्ञापन ऐसा होना चाहिए जिसे पढ़ने के लिए पाठक आकर्षित हो सके।
- विज्ञापन लिखने में भाषा सदैव सरल, प्रभावशाली व शुद्ध होनी चाहिए।
- विज्ञापन में मुख्य बात पर ध्यान केन्द्रित होना चाहिए।
- विज्ञापन संक्षिप्त व विषय पर केन्द्रित होना चाहिए।
- विज्ञापन में विषय व भाषा का सुन्दर सम्मिश्रण होना चाहिए।
प्रत्येक समाचार-पत्र में classified विज्ञापनों के लिए अलग sections होते हैं। विद्यार्थियों के लिए आवश्यक classified advertisements नीचे दिए जा रहे हैं।
(I) Situation Vacant
(नौकरी से सम्बन्धित)
1. Shankar Engineering Works, Industrial Area, Chennai need two typists for their Delhi office. Write an advertisement for the ‘Situation Vacant’ column of a local newspaper.
Wanted two typists, either sex for our Delhi office. Candidates should be graduates with the knowledge of typing and shorthand. They must be well-versed in English and have at least two years’ experience of service in some reputed concern. Salary according to qualifications and experience. Apply with detailed Bio-data within seven days to the Manager, Shankar Engineering Works, Industrial Area, Chennai-600010.
2. You are Personnel Manager of Jpgpal Sons Ltd., Industrial Area, Phase-1, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. You need a typist for your office. Write an advertisement for the ‘Situation Vacant ’ column of a local daily newspaper.
Wanted an efficient and experienced typist for our head-office at Delhi. Only graduates with excellent command over English and minimum speed of 50 WPM need apply. Salary no bar for the right candidate. Apply within 10 days to Personnel Manager, Jagpal Sons Ltd., Industrial Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
3. With the help of the description given below prepare an advertisement in a suitable box entitled ‘Required’ in about 20 words. 
I. T. Professional, Full Time Basis, C++, 2-3 yrs experience, age not more than 30 yrs, Salary in 5 figures p.m. Contact-0001-234560001 Director, Kash & Co. Bhopal (M.P.)
I.T. Professional, Full Time, Knowledge of C++, 2-3 years experience, Age – Not more than 30 years. Salary in 5 figures p.m.
(विवाह से सम्बन्धित)
1. A very high-status professional and IIT educated 31 years old NRI settled in London seeks alliance with an exceptionally beautiful, educated and cultured girl.
A very handsome, tall and cultured 31 years old IIT educated Managing Director of a reputed firm, based in London, seeks alliance with an exceptionally beautiful, highly educated and cultured girl between 19 and 25 years of age and 5’3″ to 5’7″ tall. Caste no bar. Reply in confidence with latest colour photograph to : Box No. 4378, Times of India, Mumbai-400001.
2. You are looking for a suitable match for your smart, convent-educated daughter. Write out a matrimonial advertisement for publication in a newspaper.
Proposals invited for smart, intelligent, charming, convent-educated daughter of Punjabi Retd, army officer from highly qualified, business/professional well placed boy in India/Abroad. Caste no bar. Write to Box No. BBC 558C, The Times of India, Mumbai-400001.
(III) Lost and Found
1. Your younger brother has been missing for a month. Write an advertisement for the ‘Lost Persons ’ column of a newspaper in about 50 words.
Missing since 20 March, a young boy of 15 years, height 140 cm, fair complexion, long curly hair and a scar on the right cheek. He was
in blue jeans, white shirt and dark brown shoes. He speaks English and Tamil. Anyone giving his whereabouts will be suitably rewarded. Please contact : R. K. Shankaran, R-5, Government Quarters, Kilapauk, Indore.
2. You have lost your pet dog. Write an advertisement for the ‘Lost and Found’ column of a newspaper.
A German Shepherd male dog missing since last Monday, 2 years old, dark brown complexion with white stripes and a cut on the left ear. Strapped with a black leather belt. Anyone giving his whereabouts will be suitably rewarded. Contact : Dr. R. C. Dahiya, 27-Rajouri Garden, Bhopal or Dial 25248967.
(IV) To Let
(किराये पर देने हेतु)
1. You are B. Reddy of Bhopal. You want to let out a house. Write out an advertisement to be published in the classified column of a newspaper.
To let, exquisitely designed, self-contained 5 bedroom house with ultra-modem amenities. 24 Hours power back up facility. Spacious lawns and servant quarters. Only reputed businessmen or doctors need contact :’B. Reddy, 26/L-Kanke Road, Bhopal or Phone : 24015678.
2. You want to let out a portion of your newly constructed independent . house. Write a suitable advertisement to be published in the ‘Tolet’ classified column of the ‘Indian Express’, New Delhi. (Word limit: 50 words)
To let, a portion of a newly constructed independent house in Gulmohar Park, New Delhi. Three bedrooms, drawing, dining with family lounge and parking. Rent around Rs. 15000 pm. Government employees or South Indians preferred. Contact : M. Ganesh, A-12, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi or Phone : 26252140.
(V) For Sale
1. Your father has been transferred to another city. You want to sell certain household goods. Write a suitable advertisement to be published in local newspapers. [2014, 18]
For sale a three-piece sofa set with foam seats with a glass top table, price expected Rs. 12,000; a brand new LG refrigerator 280 litres, price expected Rs. 12,000; Sony LCD 32″, price expected Rs. 25,000 and many other household items. Please contact: Sanjeev Sharma, 12-Nikhil Enclave, Jabalpur, Ph.: 2234567.
We think the data given here clarify all your queries of Advertisement Writing and make you feel confident to attempt all questions in the examination. So, practice more & more from MP Board Board solutions for Class 12th English & score well. Need any information regarding this then ask us through comments & we’ll give the best possible answers very soon.