Students who feel tough to learn English Chapter 13 Words, Words, Words concepts can take help from this MP Board Class 7th Special English Solutions PDF and answer all the questions easily in the exams. Check out the links available here and download textbook solutions for MP Board Class 7th English Solutions. MP Board Solutions for Class 7th English Chapter 13 Words, Words, Words Questions and Answers are given to you after sample research and as per the latest edition textbooks. Clarify all your queries and solve different questions to be familiar with the kind of questions appearing in the exam. Thus, you can increase your speed and accuracy in the final exam.
MP Board Class 7th Special English Solutions Chapter 13 Words, Words, Words
This can be only possible by reading the passages and topics involved in the MP Board solutions for Class 7th English . All the Solutions are covered as per the latest syllabus guidelines. Practice using these MP Board Class 7th English Chapter 13 Words, Words, Words Questions and Answers PDF and test your preparation level and bridge the knowledge gap accordingly.
Words, Words, Words Text Book Exercise
Read and Learn
Answer the following Questions:
Class 7 English Chapter 13 Question Answer MP Board Question 1.
Who greeted Anand first?
Ravi greeted Anand First.
Class 7 English Chapter 13 MP Board Question 2.
How did Anand look?
Anand looked very cross with himself.
Class 7th English Chapter 13 MP Board Question 3.
What did Anand’s neighbour say to him?
Anand’s neighbour said to him that his blood was boiling.
Mp Board Class 7th English Chapter 13 Question 4.
What did the neighbour really mean?
The neighbour really meant that he was angry with himself.
Rainbow Class 7 Lesson 13 MP Board Question 5.
What words and phrases did Anand fail to understand?
The words and phrases which Anand failed to understand are = Cross, boiling of blood, get, novel.
Class 7 Chapter 13 MP Board Word Power
A. Complete the word puzzle with the help of clues given:
2. to state a problem
4. to welcome
7. a prize
8. a big and dangerous wild animal
English Chapter 13 MP Board Down :
1. to grow
3. a book with a long story
5. the red liquid that flows inside our body
6. To have the same opinion.
B. Fill in, the blank spaces choosing the correct words from those given below:
(understand, curse, cross, greet, cultivate)
- As soon as we meet someone we should ………… him.
- One should …………… a river Carefully.
- Ravi could not …………. what the neighbour meant.
- The farmers work hard and ………….. crops.
- It is not good to ……….. others.
C. Match the words in Column (A) with their meanings given in Column (B)
1. → (f)
2. → (k)
3. → (i)
4. → (j)
5. → (b)
6. → (c)
7. → (a)
8. → (e)
9. → (h)
10. → (g)
11. → (d)
English Mein 13 MP Board Grammar is Use
A. May is used in two ways –
to express possibility
to seek permission
1. We may go tomorrow or the day after (possibility)
2. May I come in, sir? (permission)
Now read the following sentences and write in the whether the use of may in them shows possibility or permission:
- It may rain today.
- May I go to play cricket today?
- He may ask you some more questions.
- I may not be able to play.
- Sir, may I go home now?
- You may go to your teacher but I am sure he won’t allow you.
- he may not allow you to play in the team
- May I go to see a movie with my friends?
B. Write ten meaningful sentences using this table:
- It is a pity that he is late.
- It is certain that anybody can cultivate good habits.
- It is not surprising that he didn’t see me greeting him.
- It is true that a word can be used in different ways.
- It is possible that he is late.
- It is certain that he was angry.
- It is not true that Ravi gets novel ideas.
- It is not surprising that a word can be used in different ways.
- It is a pity that he didn’t see me.
- It is true that anybody can cultivate good habits.
C. Use a word as noun and verb in two separate sentences.
Cross : Cross is a symbol for Red Cross Society.
Cross : Cross the road only at the zebra crossing.
- people (n), people (v)
- reward (n), reward (v)
- curse (n), curse (v)
- boil (n), boil (v)
- Why are so many people standing there?
Our village in peopled by farmers.
- The principal gave me a reward.
Honesty is rewarded sooner or later.
- Durvara’s curse did not going in vain.
She cursed her neighbour in foul language.
- Don’t leave the tea on the boil for long.
The water is boiling inside the kettle.
Talk to your partner and get answers to these questions. Ask him/her to repeat the exercise.
Class 7th Chapter 13 MP Board Question 1.
Do you know how to use a dictionary?
Yes, I know how to use a dictionary.
Chapter 13 English MP Board Question 2.
What do you normally use your dictionary for?
I normally use the dictionary to know the meanings of the words.
English Lesson 13 MP Board Question 3.
What other things you can look for in a dictionary?
We can also look for pronunciation, grammar and origin of the words in a dictionary. (pronunciation grammar, origin of the words)
Questions of the partner:
Do you know how to drive a scooter?
Yes, I do.
Do you always go to school on your scooter?
No, I go there on my scooter twice a week.
When did you buy a scooter?
I bought it only last year.
Write a message to your friend that as you didn’t attend the school today and you want him to send the homework for English given by the teacher.
Let’s Do It
Sit in pairs and pick up the new words from the lesson, arrange them in alphabetical order, see their meanings from the glossary.
Words, Words, Words Word Meaning
We hope the data given here will benefit you to the fullest extent at the time of preparation. For better understanding of English subject this MP Board Solutions for Class Class 7th English Chapter 13 Words, Words, Words Questions and Answers PDF is the best resource. Download & ace up your preparation. Keep in touch with us and get the latest information on MP board Textbook Solutions PDF.