Looking to improve English skills and gain more subject knowledge then the best resources that you can use here is MP Board Solutions for Class 6th English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers. Make sure you use them as reference material at the time of preparation & score good grades in the final exams. Students who feel tough to learn English Revision Exercises 1 concepts can take help from this MP Board Class 6th English PDF and answer all the questions easily in the exams. Go to the below sections and get Class 6th MP Board General English Solutions Revision Exercises 1 PDF.
MP Board Class 6th General English Solutions Revision Exercises 1
Do you feel scoring more marks in the English Grammar sections and passage sections are so difficult? Then, you have the simplest way to understand the question from each concept & answer it in the examination. This can be only possible by reading the passages and topics involved in the MP Board solutions for Class 6th English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers. All the Solutions are covered as per the latest syllabus guidelines. So get them and prepare properly for the final exams.
Listen and Write
(सुनो और लिखो )
Do yourself (स्वयं करें)
Fill in the blanks choosing correct words:
(शब्दों को चुनकर रिक्त स्थान भरिए:)
(buried, branches, soldiers, worried, childhood, prompt.)
(i) Many of his soldiers were killed.
(ii) He was very sad and worried.
(iii) The tree spread its branches.
(iv) The teacher tried to prompt Gandhiji.
(v) A little seed was buried deep in the soil.
Answer these Question:
(इन प्रश्नों के उत्तर दीजिए:)
Where do we get fresh air from?
We get fresh air from the tree.
What is the the pleasantest thing a child can do?
Swinging is the pleasantest thing a child can do according to the poet.
What did the Kind do after watching the spider?
The king united his soldiers once again. He attacked his enemy and won back his kingdom.
What was the task that Mr. Giles set?
Mr. Giles gave five words to write as spelling test.
Grammar in Use
1. Fill in the blanks
(खाली स्थान भरिए )
high higher highest
slow slower slowest
tall taller tallest
wide wider widest
2. Fill in the blanks with ‘and’ or ‘but’:
(‘and’ था ‘but’ से रिक्त स्थान भरिए:)
Radha and Sita are two friends. Radha is intelligent and hardworking but Sita is dull and lazy. Both Radha and Sita like to play. Radha likes to go to school but Sita does not like school at all.
3. Make sentences of your own using the Past tense of the verbs given:
(दिये हुए Verbs का Past Tense में प्रयोग कर अपने वाक्य बनाएँ)
(play, grow, like, worry, try, point, cut, read, climb, slip.)
- Ram played hockey.
- They grew rice in their field.
- I liked this book.
- Mother was worried about her child.
- He tried hard but couldn’t succeed.
- He pointed out his worn look.
- He cut his hand by the knife.
- She read the newspaper.
- It climbed the wall.
- It slipped out of my mind.
Write down five sentences on the ‘uses of trees’.
- Trees are very useful to us.
- They make the air pure by taking in carbon dioxide and giving out oxygen.
- The oxygen given by them is used by living beings in breathing.
- They bring rainfall and prevent floods.
- They also prevent soil erosion or washing away of soil.
Make a list of the things that can be seen when going up in a swing.
While going up in the swing we can see :
- cattle and
Write five sentences about Gandhiji and his life.
- Gandhiji, was a great leader and freedom fighter.
- He helped India attain freedom by practising non-violence.
- He always spoke truth and led a life of simplicity.
- He was against un-touchability and fought for the upliftment of Harijans in India.
- He tried to do all his work on his own and even spun his own clothes by charkha.
If you need some more information about MP Board Solutions for Class 6th English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers then visit our site frequently and get all the resources that you look for. Also, share this page with your friends and make them learn all the concepts thoroughly before the exams.