MP Board Class 11th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium are part of MP Board Class 11th Solutions. Here we have given NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf.
MP Board Class 11th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers
MP Board Class 11th Business Studies: Foundation of Business Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1 Nature and Purpose of Business
- Chapter 2 Forms of Business Organisation
- Chapter 3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- Chapter 4 Business Services
- Chapter 5 Emerging Modes of Business
- Chapter 6 Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
- Chapter 7 Formation of a Company
MP Board Class 11th Business Studies: Finance and Trade Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 8 Sources of Business Finance
- Chapter 9 Small Business
- Chapter 10 Internal Trade
- Chapter 11 International Business
MP Board Class 11th Business Studies Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Latest Syllabus and Marks Distribution Business Studies Class XI for the academic year 2019 – 2020 Examination.
Time : 3 Hours.
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit Wise Division of Marks
|Part A: Foundations of Business|
|1.||Nature and Purpose of Business||20|
|2.||Forms of Business Organisation|
|3.||Public, Private and Global Enterprises||18|
|5.||Emerging Modes of Business||12|
|6.||Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics|
|Part B: Finance and Trade|
|7.||Sources of Business Finance||20|
Part A: Foundations of Business (50 Marks)
1. Nature and Purpose of Business
- Concept and characteristics of the business.
- Business, profession and employment: Meaning and their distinctive features.
- Objectives of business: Economic and social, the role of profit in business.
- Classification of business activities: Industry and Commerce.
- Industry: Types: Primary, secondary, tertiary: Meaning and subtypes.
- Commerce: Trade – Types (internal, external, wholesale and retail) and auxiliaries to trade: Banking, insurance, transportation, warehousing, communication and advertising.
- Business risks: Meaning, nature and causes.
2. Forms of Business Organisation
- Sole proprietorship: Meaning, features, merits and limitations.
- Partnership: Features, Types, merits and limitations of partnership and partners, registration of a partnership firm, partnership deed. Type of partners.
- Hindu undivided family business: Features
- Co-operative societies: Features, Types, merits and limitations.
- Company: Private and public company: Features, merits and limitations.
- Formation of a company: Four stages, important document (MOA, AOA) relevances of the certificate of incorporation and certificate of commencement.
- Starting a business: Basic factors.
3. Public, Private and Global Enterprises
- Private sector and public sector enterprises.
- Forms of public sector enterprises: Features, merits and limitations of departmental undertakings, statutory corporation and Government Company.
- Changing role of public sector enterprises.
- Global enterprises, joint ventures and public-private partnership: Features.
4. Business Services
- Banking: Types of bank accounts: Savings, current, recurring, fixed deposit and multiple option deposit account.
- Banking services with particular reference to the issue of bank draft, banker’s cheque (pay order), RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), bank overdraft, cash credits and e-banking.
- Insurance: Principles, the concept of life, health, fire and marine insurance.
- Postal and telecom services: Mail (UPC, registered post, parcel, speed post and courier) and other services.
5. Emerging Modes of Business
- E-business: Scope and benefits, resources required for successful E-business implementation, Online transactions, Payment mechanism, security and safety of business transactions.
- Outsourcing: Concept, Need and scope of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) and KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing).
- Smart cards and ATM’s meaning and utility.
6. Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
- Concept of social responsibility.
- Case for social responsibility.
- Responsibility towards owners, investors, consumers, employees, government and community.
- Environment protection and business.
Part B: Finance and Trade (50 Marks)
7. Sources of Business Finance
- Concept of business finance.
- Owner’s funds: Equity shares, preference share, GDR, ADR, IDR and retained earnings.
- Borrowed funds: Debentures and bonds, the loan from a financial institution, loans from commercial banks, public deposits, trade credit, ICD (inter-corporate deposits).
8. Small Business
- Small scale enterprise as defined by MSMED Act 2006 (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act).
- Role of small business in India with special reference to rural areas.
- Government schemes and agencies for small scale industries: NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation) and DIC (District Industrial Center) with special reference to rural, backward and hilly areas.
9. Internal Trade
- Services rendered by a wholesaler and a retailer.
- Types of retail: Trade: Itinerant and small scale fixed shops.
- Large scale retailers: Departmental stores, Chain stores, Mail order business.
- Concept of Automatic Vending Machine.
- Chambers of commerce and industry: Basic functions.
- Main documents used in internal trade: Performa invoice, invoice, debit note, credit note. LR (Lorry receipt) and RR (Railway Receipt)
- Terms of trade: COD (Cash on Delivery), FOB (Free on Board), CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted)
10. International Business
- Meaning, the difference between internal trade and external trade: Meaning and characteristics of international trade.
- Problems of international trade: Advantages and disadvantages of international trade.
- Export trade: Meaning, objective and procedure of Export Trade.
- Import Trade: Meaning, objective and procedure- meaning and func¬tions of import trade; purpose and procedure.
- Documents involved in International Trade; documents involved in export trade, indent, letter of credit, shipping order, shipping bills, mate’s receipt, bill of lading, certificate of origin, consular invoice, documentary bill of exchange (DA/DP), specimen, importance.
- World Trade Organization (WTO): Meaning and objective.
11. Project Work
We hope the given MP Board Class 11th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium will help you. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.